MKP is looking for an Internal Auditor for our client in Romania, a consumer loan provider currently operating in 4 markets (Lithuania, Denmark, Poland and Romania). They are among the first non-bank financial institutions to provide loans via the Internet and SMS, developing simple and clear procedures so that clients can get credit online, manage their own contracts, extend their credit terms, change the number of deposits, receive additional loans and pay off their loan on time.
The overall responsibility of the Internal Auditor is to provide guidance on financial accuracy, internal controls and regulatory compliance, examining and improving operating practices, and financial and risk management processes.
- University Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting.
- Member of Chamber of Financial Auditors, Romania (CFAR).
- 2 – 5 years proven experience in similar position, IFN Credit is a plus.
- Knowledgeable of financial reporting standards and requirements relating to internal audits, financial and accounting activities and reporting in accordance with Romanian legislation.
- Skilled in analyzing financial data – processing, planning, evaluation and forecasting.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Structured in approach and able to transfer accurate information.
- Strong character, trustworthy, self-starter, fully responsible and accountable for their work.
- Proficient in Romanian and English.
- Conduct financial and operational audit of Employer’s operations, contributing to the achievement of business objectives regarding efficiency of operations, reliability of financial reporting, compliance with applicable laws and regulations and safeguarding of assets.
- Design and implement an audit plan, including functions, assignments, deadlines and reporting that will be presented to the Board of Directors.
- Develop, implement and monitor an improvement plan in line with goals, objectives, policies and procedures.
- Comply with all applicable legislation, regulations of the Romanian Chamber of Financial Auditors, internal Company policies and procedures and other bodies.
- Understand the importance of internal controls and report to the Board of Directors any issues detected, instances of non-compliance, policy violations or illegal actions.
- Take responsibility for internal audit performed in accordance with Regulations and applicable laws, the internal audit plan, decisions made by the Board of Directors, internal policies and procedures and upholding financial reporting standards.
- Implements and evaluates the Company’s Risk Management Strategy, efficiency of Risk Management methods, procedures and techniques.
- Evaluates the Company’s accounting system overall effectiveness, auditing of accounting standards and principles, transactions, accounting documents, and verifies accuracy and continuity of data.
What’s in it for you:
- Company Laptop and Cellphone.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- 20 – 25 Annual Leave Days.
- Ability to work from home.
- Young team dynamic, complete transparency, 100% online and paperless.